Friday, March 23, 2012

I AM ME, AND IM AM furious



i am me and i'm also furious,
furious love to be around people that are spurious
in at the end i be sad
which makes me mad
furious love to use me for her selfish game
when everything goes wrong i'm the one to blame
i always fall for her stupid slight petty trap
and at the end i always gets clap
its not my fault its hers i cried
students, teachers, parent, siblings, and relatives think i lied
i hate you furious go away
no i wont i'm here to stay
im tired i dont want play
hahaha she laugh you cant stop me you don't think i'm a part of you cant get rid of me
you cant flee
im a negative you
then i should fight times two
i tied to fought but she was to strong
is it me am i wrong
but then i remember positive and tried to beat furious
i won and i'm glad i'm no longer mad
goodbye furious i wil miss you never
now that she's gone i can be happy forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment